- Disney's Magic Kingdom is a short lakeside walk away or just one stop on Walt Disney World's Resort Monorail
- Make a splash at the 3-acre Stormalong Bay water wonderland with a life-size shipwreck, pools, lagoons and more
- Epcot Centre's International Gateway Entrance is only a 10-minute walk from the hotel
- There are 1, 2 & 3 bedroom villas at Disney's Yacht Club, ideal for families and groups of friends
- Complimentary amenities include ‘Dive-In Movies’ at the pool and Kids For All Seasons programme
- Dine at Ravello restaurant for the best Disney Character Breakfasts
- Any Disney souvenirs bought in the park can be delivered straight to your hotel room
- Enjoy the park’s spectacular nightly firework display from the rooftop terrace at Capa Bar
Enjoy an escape inspired by the famed seaside village of Portofino, Italy, where you can celebrate la dolce vita - the sweet life - with perfectly appointed rooms, gorgeous vistas and incredible cuisine. Loews Portofino Bay Hotel has perfectly appointed rooms and suites offering the epitome of European elegance with marble accents and custom furnishings. Guests can also opt for a Portofino Club Le...
Be swept away to a South Seas escape at Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando. Relax beneath palm trees on the white sands of a lagoon-style pool and indulge in the innovative culinary creations at spectacular restaurants, all in the heart of Universal Orlando Resort. Loews Royal Pacific Resort has a range of rooms and suites, decorated like a South Seas oasis so you can kick back and r...
This majestic hotel boasts a picturesque Orlando lakeside location and a plethora of wonderful amenities, including an 18-hole Greg Norman signature golf course. Choose from a selection of spacious guest rooms and suites, all with private balconies. Guests choosing to stay on the all-inclusive Club Level can enjoy a number of luxurious extras designed for an even more memorable holiday, including ...
Disney’s Wilderness Lodge whisks you away to a nostalgic wonderland of waterfalls, grand vaulted lobbies and lagoon-style swimming pools with its northwest American features and fittings, though that really is just the start. This is undoubtedly one of Disneyland Orlando’s most atmospheric accommodation options, not least thanks to its overblown mountain lodge stylings, all wooden beams and pine ...
- Disney's Polynesian Resort is an easy ride on the Disney World Resort Monorail to Magic Kingdom and Epcot Centre
- The resort's Lava Pool is a favourite with families with its towering volcano and 142 foot-long water slide
- Oasis Patios can be reserved in a private area close to the pool, complete with cushioned lounge chairs, towels and more
- The Two-Bedroom Overwater Bungalows are ideal for families, offering more space, a full kitchen, washer & dryer
A fantastic couples and family-friendly property, Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando has it all. With a sand beach pool that comes with underwater music and a water slide, as well as great dining facilities and a fun kids' club (fees apply), Hard Rock Hotel® makes a wonderful choice for your stay in Orlando. Hard Rock Hotel® at Universal Orlando has a range of rooms and suites as well as a Club...
A collection of beautiful curated resort residences located on the Reunion Resort in Orlando. Perfect for families and larger groups that are looking for space, privacy, and freedom, but also want to be close to fantastic activities and entertainment. The Reunion Resort in Orlando is a stunning destination made up of the Reunion Resort Hotel, Reunion Resort Water Park, three signature golf courses...
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on Other Shores
Be Transported To: New York
Since most of us are stuck at home, we're transporting you on a journey to the Big Apple… Right fro...Hannah - December, 2021
Best Family Holidays for 2022
Family has never felt more important. If you're going to get the whole gang together and spend q...Other Shores Team - January, 2022
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
The Best National Parks to Visit in America
The national parks in North America are some of the most awe-inspiring and beautiful destinations i...Other Shores Team - December, 2021
10 Filming Locations to Inspire Your Next Holiday
2020 might not have been the travel year that many of us were hoping it would be, but that didn't s...Other Shores Team - November, 2021
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
One Day in... Greenwich Village, NYC
One of New York's most famous areas, Greenwich Village – or simply ‘the Village' to those in the kn...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
All Together Now: Holidays With Friends
2020 was a year of isolation, restrictions and a lot of cancelled plans. So, many of us are dreamin...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details