Imagine rugged coastlines, white sand beaches and colossal volcanoes and you’ll find yourself in Hawaii, America’s 50th state.
Unique landscapes decorate the islands from the panoramic coastline of Kauai to the beaches of Maui, a favourite location for honeymooners. Big Island and Oahu have plenty to offer first-time holidays to Hawaii including the Kilauea Volcano and Pearl Harbor memorial site.
Experience Hawaiian culture at a Luau with a traditional feast accompanied by hula and Samoan fire dancers, or for escapist luxury visit the island of Lanai staying at the stunning Four Seasons hotels. From full service resorts to smaller hotels, Hawaii has it all.
Hawaii's summer runs from May to October, when the heat can reach the late 20s, whilst winter is between November and April, with the weather around the early 20s.
From November to March there can often be scattered and infrequent rainfall, however, these are unlikely to cause any major disruption to your stay.
Meanwhile, the weather known by the locals as 'kona' refers to the lack of tradewinds when the islands can become hot and sticky.
We recommend renting a car on the islands if you wish to explore the natural landmarks and historical charms.
Whale watching can be enjoyed from December through to May, although the peak months are January to early April.
- Visit some of Oahu's famous sights such as Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay Oahu's prime snorkelling destination and the famous surfing beaches of the north shore
- Known at the 'Pacific's Grand Canyon', stand at the edge of Waimea Canyon and take in the dramatic views of this 4,000 feet deep natural phenomenon
- Laze and soak up the sun on one of Hawaii's stunning beaches such as Waikiki on Oahu or Kaanapali Beach on Maui
- Explore the volcanic landscapes and lava tubes on the Big Island, Hawaii
- Take to the skies for a 70-minute scenic flight over Maui's verdant forested mountains, sacred valleys and volcanic craters
- Visit the active Volcanoes National Park, search for sea turtles at Punaluu beach and visit Rainbow Falls
- Explore to lush island of Kauai from the air, soar over the pristine and dramatic Na Pali coastline and Waimea Canyon, dubbed ''The Grand Canyon of the Pacific''
- Discover the exquisite beauty of Maui from the air on a 70-minute flight, taking in views of the crater at Haleakala National Park and the lush landscapes and scenic waterfalls of ''The Valley Isle''
- Take a full day tour around Hawaii's Big Island including a tour around the Volcanoes National Park
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details