Beautifully green, the ‘Garden Isle’ is a haven for outdoor enthusiasts with rainforests, the spectacular Na Pali Coast and the Waimea Canyon.
At the north, the Na Pali Coast stretches across 27 kilometres of coastline and is best viewed from a boat or on a hiking excursion.
Take photos at the Kilauea Lighthouse on the northernmost tip and visit Hanalei with its small-town atmosphere and galleries. These sights are easily accessible from the resort area, Princeville.
The eastern coast, known as the ‘Coconut Coast’, has beautiful beaches, the waterfalls of Opaekaa, the Fern Grotto and the sleeping giant mountain.
Hawaiian souvenirs can be purchased in Kapaa. To the south, Lihue, where the main airport is located, has a wealth of history. Visit a sugar plantation museum, a restored estate and the Kauai museum and also see the Wailua Falls.
History continues the south shore where you might wish to travel the Koloa Heritage Trail covering the Old Koloa Town.
Beach lovers will appreciate Poipu where snorkelling can be enjoyed. See the ‘Grand Canyon of the Pacific’, the Waimea Canyon, in the west of Kauai.
- Visit some of Oahu's famous sights such as Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay Oahu's prime snorkelling destination and the famous surfing beaches of the north shore
- Known at the 'Pacific's Grand Canyon', take in mesmerising views of Waimea Canyon from the sky on a helicopter tour
- Enjoy an adventure along the famous road of Hana with 62o curves, 59 single lane bridges and awe-inspiring coastline views
- Explore the volcanic landscapes and lava tubes on the Big Island, Hawaii
Set on the South Shore of Kauai by Poipu Beach, enjoying beautiful morning sunrises, sits the Sheraton Kauai Resort. The 391 rooms and suites are housed in eight low rise buildings within the tropical gardens or by the ocean and beach. Accommodations situated in the Garden Wing enjoy views of vibrant tropical blooms set within acres of land, whilst all rooms in the Beach and Ocean Wings face the...
Occupying an oceanfront location on the south shore of Kauai on the Poipu Beach, the Koa Kea is a 121-room boutique hotel. Decorated in neutral colours with modern furniture, Koa Kea is a romantic hotel meaning ‘white coral’. Koa Kea’s facilities include a pool and fitness centre. The spa has 5 treatment rooms where massages, facials and body treatments can be enjoyed. These often use natural i...
The dramatic cliff edge setting of The Westin Princeville Ocean Resort offers breathtaking views of Kauai's beautiful north shore. The Namolokama and Makana Mountains form a majestic backdrop to the resort while the world-famous emerald green cliffs of the Na Pali Coast are just a few miles away. This ocean-edge resort offers 346 One and Two Bedroom Villa Suites and Studios, each featuring a kitc...
- Explore to lush island of Kauai from the air, soar over the pristine and dramatic Na Pali coastline and Waimea Canyon, dubbed ''The Grand Canyon of the Pacific''
- Discover the exquisite beauty of Maui from the air on a 70-minute flight, taking in views of the crater at Haleakala National Park and the lush landscapes and scenic waterfalls of ''The Valley Isle''
- Take a full day tour around Hawaii's Big Island including a tour around the Volcanoes National Park
Find out more in our blog...
Be Transported To: New York
Since most of us are stuck at home, we're transporting you on a journey to the Big Apple… Right fro...Hannah - July, 2021
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details