Romantic with stunning beach landscapes, Maui’s luxurious resorts are the perfect setting for exploring this tropical island as well as the islands of Lanai and Molokai, accessible by daily ferry services.
Maui is quite simply beautiful. Named after a demi-god who is said to have brought up the islands from the sea and tied the sun over the island’s Haleakala peak, the island’s landscape varies from rugged coasts to stunning beaches.
Popular areas to visit are the west and south of the island. In the west are the popular destinations of Lahaina, Kaanapali Beach and Honolua Bay where there are full-service resorts. In the south there are beautiful beaches and golf enthusiasts can play at Wailea.
Moving along into inland Maui you’ll encounter the Haleakala National Park. Go hiking with spectacular scenery all around you and if you can wake up early enough, see the sunrise from the visitor’s centre.
On the eastern coast lies the quiet town of Hana accessed by a long but rewarding drive from Kahului. Spend the day here visiting the beaches, Hawaii’s largest temple and seeing spectacular scenery.
Nestled on 15 acres of tropical hillside overlooking the resort village of Wailea, this adults-only luxury hotel has just 72 suites. Enjoy the beauty of Maui from your own private enclave with convenient access to island adventures by day and luxurious tranquility by night. Every suite is 720 square feet and have separate bedrooms, living areas, deep soaking tubs, a kitchenette, and a private oce...
The oceanfront paradise of Fairmont Kea Lani is set on the south-west corner of the Hawaiian Island, Maui. The striking whitewashed exterior contrasts with the brightly coloured tropical flora of the resort gardens and the turquoise sea beyond. The golden sands of Wailea’s Polo Beach are steps away from the hotel while the spectacular beaches of Makena and Kihea are less than a ten-minute drive a...
- The pool as been named Best of the Best Resort Swimming Pools by the Robb Report
- Relax in one of the 81 pool or ocean view complimentary cabanas
- During the winter months spot humpback whales off-shore from the comfort of your chaise
- Choose from three on-site par-72 championship golf courses
- Visit some of Oahu's famous sights such as Diamond Head and Hanauma Bay, Oahu's prime snorkelling destination, plus the famous surfing beaches of the north shore
- Known at the 'Pacific's Grand Canyon', take in mesmerising views of Waimea Canyon from the sky on a helicopter tour
- Enjoy an adventure along the famous road of Hana with 62 curves, 59 single lane bridges and awe-inspiring coastline views
- Explore the volcanic landscapes and lava tubes on the Big Island, Hawaii
- Explore to lush island of Kauai from the air, soar over the pristine and dramatic Na Pali coastline and Waimea Canyon, dubbed ''The Grand Canyon of the Pacific''
- Discover the exquisite beauty of Maui from the air on a 70-minute flight, taking in views of the crater at Haleakala National Park and the lush landscapes and scenic waterfalls of ''The Valley Isle''
- Take a full day tour around Hawaii's Big Island including a tour around the Volcanoes National Park
Find out more in our blog...
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Best Family Holidays for 2021
Family has never felt more important. Whether you were home-schooling (even through gritted teet...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
All Together Now: Holidays With Friends
2020 was a year of isolation, restrictions and a lot of cancelled plans. So, many of us are dreamin...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
The Best National Parks to Visit in America
The national parks in North America are some of the most awe-inspiring and beautiful destinations i...Jack - October, 2021
10 Filming Locations to Inspire Your Next Holiday
2020 might not have been the travel year that many of us were hoping it would be, but that didn't s...Other Shores Team - November, 2021
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Be Transported To: New York
Since most of us are stuck at home, we're transporting you on a journey to the Big Apple… Right fro...Hannah - September, 2021
One Day in... Greenwich Village, NYC
One of New York's most famous areas, Greenwich Village – or simply ‘the Village' to those in the kn...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details