Inspiring Travel Company are delighted to introduce our superb new luxury USA programme filled with city breaks, fly drive holidays and multi-centre holidays. With a fantastic ranch programme already in place, we’ve now ensured you get the most out of your holidays to the USA.
America’s regions are as diverse as possible. Charming New England, best explored on a group tour or fly drive holiday, has beautiful landscapes dotted with interesting towns whilst New York & the East Coast cities are filled with culture, history and well-known landmarks. Journey to the West Coast to stay in vibrant San Francisco before driving down California’s coastline with its stunning views. Why not couple a stay in Las Vegas with an adventurous ranch holiday or even a stay in the Caribbean.
At Inspiring Travel Company, we don’t just book you a flight and hotel, but rather provide you with an itinerary tailor-made to your specific requirements for your holiday to America. We can pre-book top restaurants, attractions such as Alcatraz Island, theatre tickets to Broadway shows and productions such as Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas.
- Sail under the Golden Gate Bridge on your private, former America’s Cup yacht
- Enjoy gourmet food and fine wine on your exclusive private tour of Napa wineries
- Embark on an exhilarating eco-rafting adventure on Monterey Bay in search of whales, dolphins and other marine wildlife
- Soar high above the Hollywood sign, Universal Studios Hollywood and the Beverly Hills homes of celebrities on a private helicopter flight
- Spend a day exploring Memphis and its vibrant music scene. Take an optional self guided tour around Elvis Presley's Graceland.
- Sail along the mighty Mississippi River on an authentic River Steamboat
- Enjoy a selection of inclusive shore excursions at each of your ports of call
- Wander through New Orleans vibrant French Quarter, or take an optional air boat ride through the swamps and bayou country
- In Palm Springs relax by the pool, play a round of golf or discover the nightlife of this desert oasis
- Take to the skies on a helicopter flight for a bird's eye view of the breathtaking Grand Canyon
- Be surrounded in the outstanding natural beauty of Yosemite National Park
- Take a self guided tour of Alcatraz, the former federal penitentiary for America's most notorious criminals
- Visit some of Oahu's famous sights such as Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay Oahu's prime snorkelling destination and the famous surfing beaches of the north shore
- Known at the 'Pacific's Grand Canyon', stand at the edge of Waimea Canyon and take in the dramatic views of this 4,000 feet deep natural phenomenon
- Laze and soak up the sun on one of Hawaii's stunning beaches such as Waikiki on Oahu or Kaanapali Beach on Maui
- Explore the volcanic landscapes and lava tubes on the Big Island, Hawaii
- Board Lulu, a traditional lobster boat for a two-hour tour of Bar Harbor for a lobster fishing and seal watching experience
- Take a scenic train ride to the summit of Mount Washington on the world's first mountain-climbing cog railway
- Take a tour through Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Factory in Waterberry, indulge in your favourite flavours and take a walk through the Flavor Graveyard to pay your respects to the flavours of past years
- Wander through the grounds and rooms of Newport Mansions, former summer homes of the Astors and Vanderbilts
- Enjoy unlimited access to Walt Disney's six parks, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Park during your stay
- Unlimited park to park access to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water theme park
- Your pass includes three New York attractions including Empire State Building Observatory and Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
- Enjoy free time to explore some of Seattle's attractions including the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden's glass sculptures and the Boeing factory.
- Explore Olympic National Park, a vast wilderness with several eco-systems from old-growth rain forests, glacier capped mountains and wild coastline.
- Visit the Oregon Coast and spot wildlife in one of its state parks or along the wild Pacific beaches.
- Enjoy endless opportunities of outdoor activities such as fly-fishing, hiking or a game of golf during your free time at Sunriver Resort.
- Enjoy an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour and gain express access to theme park rides and shows with your VIP Universal Studios Hollywood
- Learn to surf in Santa Barbara with our 1.5 hour surfing lesson
- Stop off at Piedras Blancas and watch the comical antics of the resident elephant seal colony
- Spend a day touring San Francisco on the Hop-On Hop-Off bus and take the ferry across to Alcatraz for a self-guided tour
- Take an eerie self-guided tour through the former high-security prison of Alcatraz where notorious criminals such as Mickey Cohen and Al Capone were once detained
- Stroll through the quaint seaside village of Carmel-by-the-Sea with its boutiques, galleries, pavement cafes
- Allocate a full day to enjoy the spectacular Big Sur coastal drive stopping at attractions such as Elephant Seal colony at Piedras Blancas and Hearst Castle at San Simeon
- Enjoy upscale accommodation and facilities at some of our favourite hand-picked Californian hotels
- Discover Arizona's diverse landscapes from deserts filled with cacti, ponderosa pine forests, vast lakes and breath-taking canyons
- Live your dream of being a cowboy or cowgirl at the authentic dude ranch, White Stallion Guest Ranch
- Relax and be pampered at one of Scottsdale premium resorts, the Phoenician. Play golf, indulge at the spa or bask in the sunshine poolside
- We can add-on endless experiences to your Arizona Adventure, including flightseeing tours over lakes and canyons, mountain biking, guided hikes and historic rail journeys
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details