- In Palm Springs relax by the pool, play a round of golf or discover the nightlife of this desert oasis
- Take to the skies on a helicopter flight for a bird's eye view of the breathtaking Grand Canyon
- Be surrounded in the outstanding natural beauty of Yosemite National Park
- Take a self guided tour of Alcatraz, the former federal penitentiary for America's most notorious criminals
- Spend a day exploring Memphis and its vibrant music scene. Take an optional self guided tour around Elvis Presley's Graceland.
- Sail along the mighty Mississippi River on an authentic River Steamboat
- Enjoy a selection of inclusive shore excursions at each of your ports of call
- Wander through New Orleans vibrant French Quarter, or take an optional air boat ride through the swamps and bayou country
- Enjoy an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour, express access to theme park rides and shows with your VIP Universal Studios Hollywood tickets
- Learn to surf in Santa Barbara or take a paddle board tour around the harbour
- Stop off at Piedras Blancas and watch the comical antics of the resident elephant seal colony
- Spend a day touring San Francisco on the Hop-On Hop-Off bus and take the ferry across to Alcatraz for a self-guided tour
- Board Lulu, a traditional lobster boat for a two-hour tour of Bar Harbor for a lobster fishing and seal watching experience
- Take a scenic train ride to the summit of Mount Washington on the world's first mountain-climbing cog railway
- Take a tour through Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream Factory in Waterberry, indulge in your favourite flavours and take a walk through the Flavor Graveyard to pay your respects to the flavours of past years
- Wander through the grounds and rooms of Newport Mansions, former summer homes of the Astors and Vanderbilts
- Take an eerie self-guided tour through the former high-security prison of Alcatraz where notorious criminals such as Mickey Cohen and Al Capone were once detained
- Stroll through the quaint seaside village of Carmel-by-the-Sea with its boutiques, galleries, pavement cafes
- Allocate a full day to enjoy the spectacular Big Sur coastal drive stopping at attractions such as Elephant Seal colony at Piedras Blancas and Hearst Castle at San Simeon
- Enjoy upscale accommodation and facilities at some of our favourite hand-picked Californian hotels
- Enjoy free time to explore some of Seattle's attractions including the Space Needle, Chihuly Garden's glass sculptures and the Boeing factory.
- Explore Olympic National Park, a vast wilderness with several eco-systems from old-growth rain forests, glacier capped mountains and wild coastline.
- Visit the Oregon Coast and spot wildlife in one of its state parks or along the wild Pacific beaches.
- Enjoy endless opportunities of outdoor activities such as fly-fishing, hiking or a game of golf during your free time at Sunriver Resort.
- Spend your day in Key Largo, the diving capital of the world and discover one of its underwater wrecks.
- Enjoy a catamaran cruise in Key West where you can snorkel its beautiful coral reefs.
- Discover Islamorada's several islands and state parks where you can enjoy free time for diving, snorkelling or sport fishing.
- Enjoy two days discovering Miami South Beach's art deco architecture or explore the street art at Wynwood Walls
- Jump in a jeep for a guided safari through Zion National Park, an adventure through outstanding natural beauty
- Explore Bryce Canyon's scenic wonderland on an ATV, following The Great Western Trail through the Dixie National Forest
- Enjoy a two-hour jeep safari through Monument Valley before experiencing a real cowboy moment as you ride through the valley on horseback
- Take to the skies on a 40-minute helicopter flight over the breathtaking Grand Canyon
- Enjoy unlimited access to Walt Disney's six parks, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Park during your stay
- Unlimited park to park access to Universal Studios Florida™, Universal’s Islands of Adventure™ and Universal’s Volcano Bay™ water theme park
- Your pass includes three New York attractions including Empire State Building Observatory and Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry Ticket
- Visit five of Utah's most impressive attractions, Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Arches and Canyonlands National Park
- Enjoy the freedom of travelling at your own pace and stopping where you want for as long as you wish
- Drive through vast deserts, forests, canyons and take in the outstanding natural beauty that Utah has to offer
Looking for inspiration?
You'll find expert travel guides, holiday ideas and insider tips now on Other Shores
Be Transported To: New York
Since most of us are stuck at home, we're transporting you on a journey to the Big Apple… Right fro...Hannah - December, 2021
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
The Best National Parks to Visit in America
The national parks in North America are some of the most awe-inspiring and beautiful destinations i...Other Shores Team - December, 2021
Best Family Holidays for 2022
Family has never felt more important. If you're going to get the whole gang together and spend q...Other Shores Team - January, 2022
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
All Together Now: Holidays With Friends
2020 was a year of isolation, restrictions and a lot of cancelled plans. So, many of us are dreamin...Other Shores Team - January, 2022
10 Filming Locations to Inspire Your Next Holiday
2020 might not have been the travel year that many of us were hoping it would be, but that didn't s...Other Shores Team - November, 2021
The Best Things To See & Do In Greenwich Village in One Day
One of New York's most famous areas, Greenwich Village – or simply ‘the Village' to those in the kn...Other Shores Team - January, 2022
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details