Even the entrances to the casinos and hotels on the strip have become tourist attractions themselves. Walking along the Strip on your Las Vegas holiday see the volcano at The Mirage, the fountains at Bellagio and the Sirens of Ti at Treasure Island.
Inside the famous casinos, you will find everything from slot machines to high-stake table games. Whether you want to try your luck at blackjack or three card poker, the casinos have got it all.
However, there is much more than casinos and everlasting food buffets to enjoy on holidays to Las Vegas. Luxury retail shops can be found in The Shoppes at The Palazzo, the Grand Canal Shoppes, Crystals at CityCenter, the Fashion Show Mall or The Forum Shops at Caesars.
To buy a memento of your Las Vegas holiday, do not miss the opportunity to visit the Bonanza Gift Shop, with over 40,000 square feet of shopping space.
Treat yourself to a treatment in a spa after a day of intense shopping for the full pampering experience, or head back to the pool to relax and enjoy a dip, or join one of the acclaimed poolside parties. Sporting types will enjoy the finest pristine golf courses Las Vegas has to offer. With these activities, you are sure to make the most of the opulence of Las Vegas.
- In Palm Springs relax by the pool, play a round of golf or discover the nightlife of this desert oasis
- Take to the skies on a helicopter flight for a bird's eye view of the breathtaking Grand Canyon
- Be surrounded in the outstanding natural beauty of Yosemite National Park
- Take a self guided tour of Alcatraz, the former federal penitentiary for America's most notorious criminals
- Jump in a jeep for a guided safari through Zion National Park, an adventure through outstanding natural beauty
- Explore Bryce Canyon's scenic wonderland on an ATV, following The Great Western Trail through the Dixie National Forest
- Enjoy a two-hour jeep safari through Monument Valley before experiencing a real cowboy moment as you ride through the valley on horseback
- Take to the skies on a 40-minute helicopter flight over the breathtaking Grand Canyon
- Choose from one of the seven spectacular Cirque du Soleil shows on offer in Las Vegas, these shows are breath-taking and will have you on the edge of your seat
- Enjoy a thrilling helicopter flight from Las Vegas, over Hoover Dam and land in the base of the Grand Canyon
- Watch the iconic fountains at Bellagio Hotel featuring dramatic aquatic shows choreographed with music & lights
- Discover Arizona's diverse landscapes from deserts filled with cacti, ponderosa pine forests, vast lakes and breath-taking canyons
- Live your dream of being a cowboy or cowgirl at the authentic dude ranch, White Stallion Guest Ranch
- Relax and be pampered at one of Scottsdale premium resorts, the Phoenician. Play golf, indulge at the spa or bask in the sunshine poolside
- We can add-on endless experiences to your Arizona Adventure, including flightseeing tours over lakes and canyons, mountain biking, guided hikes and historic rail journeys
This sophisticated non-gaming Las Vegas hotel brings another level of luxury to the strip, with 392 oversized rooms and suites, a two-level spa with 17 treatment rooms, a signature fine dining restaurant and a 23rd-floor sky lobby and bar offering spectacular views of the city skyline. Each of the contemporary rooms combines state-of-the-art technology and luxuries. The city of Las Vegas never sl...
Encore at Wynn Las Vegas is situated on the famous Las Vegas Boulevard, more affectionately known as 'The Strip', and is located next to its sister hotel, the Wynn Las Vegas. Encore at Wynn Las Vegas is one of Las Vegas' finest luxury hotels and offers five signature restaurants, 11 designer boutiques including Chanel and Hermes, expansive pool area and a luxurious spa with 37 treatment areas. Eac...
Emerging from the centre of 'The Strip', this 50-storey luxury hotel brings an entirely new dimension to the Las Vegas experience. Contemporary and sleek in design, The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas oozes sophistication and style on a grand scale. Twelve restaurants, three distinct pool experiences, an enormous casino and 3026 over-sized rooms, many with private outdoor terraces are just some of the ...
With nearly four thousand rooms and suites as well as a spacious and extensive Spa & Salon, an array of dining and drinking establishments and amazing entertainment venues, the Bellagio is one of Vegas’ top hotels. Entertainment and recreation lie at the heart of the Bellagio. Go shopping at Dior, Chanel, Prada, Tiffany & Co, Omega and many more stores, all located ideally within the hotel. One of...
The Venetian Casino, Hotel & Resort is an iconic hotel located on Las Vegas’ famous strip. Home to over 3000 all-suite accommodations, the huge Casino, 19 restaurants and bars, over 80 shops and the Canyon Ranch SpaClub- The Venetian really has it all! Spread over 36 floors, the Venetian Suites are on average 700 square feet and two times larger than the average Vegas room. Located in the Venetia...
Located at the north end of Las Vegas’ Strip, the luxurious Wynn opened in 2005, three years before its sister hotel, Encore at the Wynn. Interlinked by a corridor, together the Wynn and Encore at the Wynn offer an outstanding number of restaurants and bars, three nightclubs, an aqua-theatre, two casinos, two Spas and several swimming pools. It really is possible to never leave the Wynn Resorts ...
Find out more in our blog...
10 Filming Locations to Inspire Your Next Holiday
2020 might not have been the travel year that many of us were hoping it would be, but that didn't s...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
How and Where to Celebrate in Style
For lots of us, 2020 has been light on the good news. But even – or especially – in unexpected and ...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details