Why you'll love this resort...
- Cafe Carlyle is the only remaining dinner cabaret venue in NYC, known for headling incredible talents; including Alan Cumming and Woody Allen
- Royals and heads-of-state such as HRH, the Prince of Wales and every American president since Truman have visited the Carlyle
- Bemelmans Bar contains the only surviving public murals of artist/author Ludwig Bemelmans, the creator of the Madeline children’s book series
- The “most famous” elevator ride in history took place at The Carlyle with Steve Jobs, Princess Diana and Michael Jackson riding at the same time
- The Carlyle is steps away from the best of New York City including Madison Avenue, The Museum Mile, and Central Park
Superbly positioned on Madison Avenue in Manhattan's chic Upper East Side, this luxury hotel is a true New York landmark - a showcase of great art and a sanctuary of luxury and refined taste.
Since 1930 this timeless classic has been called 'home' by leaders in world affairs, business, society and the arts. Guests here can feel truly ensconced in the elegant, exclusive atmosphere of this hotel, with its 193 lavish rooms and suites.
Those with a taste for the finest fare will not be disappointed by the dining options here. The Carlyle Restaurant serves sumptuous cuisine in a gracious setting, whilst afternoon tea in The Gallery is another delight to the senses.
Surely, though, it is the location of this luxury New York hotel that is highest on the list of its recommendations.
Walking distance to Central Park, guests can stroll into one of the most iconic outdoor spaces in the world. Then there's the wealth of museum and galleries close by, including the Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Guggenheim Museum.
After a day exploring the streets of the 'Big Apple', you can relax and be pampered in the indulgent surrounds of the Sisley-Paris Spa, which is located on the 3rd floor of The Carlyle, A Rosewood Hotel.
1/12 - the carlyle a rosewood hotel
2/12 - entrance at the carlyle a rosewood hotel
3/12 - lobby at the carlyle a rosewood hotel
4/12 - premier room at the carlyle a rosewood hotel
5/12 - cafe carlyle at the carlyle a rosewood hotel
6/12 - deluxe twin room at the carlyle a rosewood hotel
7/12 - carlyle suite living room at the carlyle a rosewood hotel
8/12 - mens area at the spa at the carlyle a rosewood hotel
9/12 - premier suite living room at the carlyle a rosewood hotel
10/12 - bemelmans at carlyle a rosewood hotel new york
11/12 - superior suite bedroom at the carlyle a rosewood hotel
12/12 - ounge at carlyle a rosewood hotel new york
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details