The perfect gateway to a magnificent Midwest holiday, Salt Lake City’s high-rise buildings and mountainous backdrop are a sight to behold.
The city’s surrounding natural grandeur gives a hint of what is to come should you wish to venture beyond the bright lights and out into the wild, whilst from a central base within the city you can enjoy diverse and enticing dining options, a friendly laid back atmosphere and plenty of cultural and historical sights.
- Jump in a jeep for a guided safari through Zion National Park, an adventure through outstanding natural beauty
- Explore Bryce Canyon's scenic wonderland on an ATV, following The Great Western Trail through the Dixie National Forest
- Enjoy a two-hour jeep safari through Monument Valley before experiencing a real cowboy moment as you ride through the valley on horseback
- Take to the skies on a 40-minute helicopter flight over the breathtaking Grand Canyon
- Visit five of Utah's most impressive attractions, Capitol Reef, Bryce Canyon, Zion, Arches and Canyonlands National Park
- Enjoy the freedom of travelling at your own pace and stopping where you want for as long as you wish
- Drive through vast deserts, forests, canyons and take in the outstanding natural beauty that Utah has to offer
As with all the properties in the Kimpton Hotel Group, Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City is hip and has its own quirky style of decor. Housed in a historic building, this mid-range hotel offers 225 rooms and suites with modern amenities and if you get lonely you can even request to have a complimentary goldfish companion placed in your room. Located downtown, the Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City allows you ...
The Grand America Hotel was built to welcome guests to Salt Lake City for the Winter Olympic Games in 2002. This landmark 24-storey hotel overlooks the 10 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds and the higher rooms offer uninterrupted views of the city and surrounding desert and mountains. Each of the 775 graciously appointed rooms and suites offer step-out balconies, hand-crafted Richelieu furni...
Find out more in our blog...
Best Family Holidays for 2021
Family has never felt more important. Whether you were home-schooling (even through gritted teet...Other Shores Team - July, 2021
Amazing Travel Experiences For Your Post-Lockdown Bucket List
Sick of your sofa? Lost interest in your living room? Us too. The idea of travel has become even mo...Other Shores Team - August, 2021
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details