- Stunning location on the edge of the Torres del Paine National Park
- All rooms and communal areas with fantastic views across Lake Sarmiento and towards Las Torres.
- High quality spa and wellness offering with the aim of providing a perfect remedy to a day of activity in the National Park.
- Extensive range of excursions included in your stay with top quality guides
- Unique design of the hotel to seamlessly blend in with its environment using local materials.
As the name suggests, this a unique hotel, ideally located near Puerto Natales and offering easy access to the natural wonders of this region. On the shores of the evocatively named Las Hope Sound, the hotel is the perfect base for exploring the Torres del Paine National Park. Singular Rooms offer 45 square metres of space and a 6-metre window for appreciating the hotel’s beautiful setting. More s...
Find out more in our blog...
Where is Hot in January?
January is the perfect time to treat yourself to a holiday somewhere hot and sunny. After the long,...Other Shores Team - November, 2021
The Most Beautiful Places to Go Wine-Tasting This Year
Warm temperatures. Long sunny days. Clear blue skies. Amazing, gourmet food. What could possibly ma...Other Shores Team - September, 2021
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details