A first-class expedition catamaran, the M/C Seaman Journey carries up to 16 passengers and boasts elegant, contemporary décor. Featuring just eight comfortable cabins with private bathrooms, the Seaman Journey feels spacious yet intimate. Relax on the large sundeck where al fresco dining is also available, or sip a cocktail watching the sunset from the onboard bar. There is a small library for tho...
- Some of the most spacious cabins of any Galapagos cruise with large panoramic windows in every room.
- 12 guests per expert naturalist guide for a more in depth experience.
- Exclusive island visits with 84% of the sites visited not shared with any other ship visitors.
- One of the few cruises in the Galapagos to have an onboard doctor to assist passengers with anything whilst they are away.
- A Carbon neutral Galapagos boat operation with high importance on creating as little impact on the local environment as possible.
Set amidst the lush gardens of Guayaquil’s Historical Park, the Hotel del Parque is a relaxing oasis in the city of Guayaquil. The hotel - just ten minutes from the airport - is a perfect stop for anyone travelling onto the Galapagos, or flying home after their travels in Ecuador. One of the only boutique properties in Guayaquil, the luxurious Hotel del Parque is a beautifully restored 19th-centu...
Centrally located in the downtown business area, the Oro Verde hotel offers 230 well-appointed rooms set over eight floors. Rooms are contemporary and spacious, and bathrooms are marble with rainforest showers. All feature modern amenities and a complimentary mini-bar. A variety of dining options are within close proximity to the hotel, however quick eats, buffet dining, fondue and fine dining ar...
A newly restored historic mansion situated in Quito’s historic centre overlooking the Plaza San Francisco, Casa Gangotena is the best-in-town boutique hotel. Said to stand where an Incan temple once stood, Casa Gangotena sits on the corner of the capital’s most iconic square. The hotel showcases eye-catching style, contemporary design furnished with antiques, modern technologies and quintessentia...
Located on the picturesque cobble-stoned street of La Ronda in Quito’s old town, La Casona de La Ronda is an ideal base to explore the highlights of the city. The bohemian street is one of the oldest in the capital and was a popular meeting point for artists, writers and poets. The 18th-century mansion features comfortable rooms set around a beautiful central courtyard. Polished wooden floors, lar...
- Highest quality accommodation option in Ecuador's cloud forest region.
- Unique hotel design in the heart of the cloud forest with panoramic, floor to ceiling glass windows for total immersion with the environment.
- 400 species of endemic wildlife can be found from the lodge.
- Positive community impact with huge emphasis on employing local people.
- The hotel is the perfect blend between luxury and comfort alongside engagement with the local environment.
Superbly located in a picturesque valley, this family-run hacienda offers guests plenty of history, authentic Andean culture and comfortable accommodation. Hacienda Zuleta is a working farm that produces dairy, wheat and a variety of fresh ingredients; almost everything used in the delicious Ecuadorian cuisine at the hacienda is grown in the organic gardens or on the farm. The 15 guestrooms, with ...
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details