Brazil offers vibrant cityscapes, the vast Amazon rainforest and the beaches of your dreams. Visit Iguaçu National Park, where flora and fauna are complemented by the legendary Iguaçu Falls, or tour the iconic Rio de Janeiro and climb Sugarloaf Mountain, head to Copacabana Beach and see Christ the Redeemer.
Travel to Peru for an awe-inspiring holiday, from the lost city of the Incas to Colca Canyon and Cuzco. No trip here is complete without seeing Machu Picchu; the ancient citadel features on countless travel bucket lists. Lima’s vibrant gourmet scene is also unmissable and will be a highlight of your visit.
Chile’s incredibly diverse landscapes offer an incredible range of travel experiences. See the jaw-dropping expanse of Chilean Patagonia, be inspired by the amazing Atacama Desert, or discover the beauty of the Lake District.
Holidays to Central America promise a unique combination of history, culture, nature and wildlife.
Guatemala’s rich mix of indigenous culture and Maya history is captivating; from the cobbled streets of Antigua to the shimmering surface of Lake Atitlan and the imposing ruins at Tikal.
Famous for its canal, Panama is also home to Boquete’s outdoor pursuits and the charming Panama City, home to glittering skyscrapers and the UNESCO-listed Old Town.
The second-largest nation in Central America, Honduras is a real hotspot for Mayan history, with plenty of impressive ruins to explore – those at Copán are unmissable.
The immense biodiversity of Costa Rica is just one of the many reasons to visit; then stunning landscape includes cloud forests and magnificent volcanoes.
- Have an up close experience of a volcano at Volcan Poas National Park
- Witness the diverse wildlife of Tortuguero National Park with your local guide
- Take in the panoramic views of Arenal volcano
- Enjoy a relaxing time by the beach at Manuel Antonio National Park
- Visit a breeding ground of butterflies at La Paz Waterfall Gardens
- Paddle down the Peñas Blancas River
- Take an exhilarating zipline at Sky Adventure Park
- Relax by the coastline of Manuel Antonio National Park
- Enjoy the 360-degree views from Sky Costanera in Santiago
- Discover the extraordinary landscapes of San Pedro de Atacama
- Indulge in a wine-tasting experience in the Chilean Winelands
- Explore the vast wilderness of Torres del Paine National Park
- Visit the highlights of Rio on an open-top jeep excursion
- Stroll around the cobbled streets of Paraty
- See the thunderous Iguazu Falls from Brazilian and Argentinian side
- Enjoy some relaxing time by the beach in Buzios
- Admire the unusual rock formations at the Moon Valley
- See the mesmerizing landscape of Salar de Atacama
- Explore the historic centre of Valparaiso
- Visit Easter Island, the most remote inhabited island in the world
- Enjoy the stunning views of the Urubamba River
- Witness a breathtaking sunrise at the iconic Machu Picchu
- Journey through Peruvian Highlands onboard the luxurious Belmond Andean Explorer
- Visit the key highlights of Lima including Plaza de Armas
- Enjoy the stunning views of Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve
- Navigate the sparkling Lake Titicaca by boat
- Take the luxurious Belmond Sleeper Train to Cuzco
- Learn the history of the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details