Sacred Valley is a highlight on most multi-centre holidays to Peru thanks to its charming communities and stunning scenery.
The Sacred Valley lies just 15 kilometres north of Cuzco, following the twisting Urubamba River on its course through hairpin bends and traditional villages dotted between the former Inca capital and Machu Picchu.
The region is a highlight on most multi-centre holidays to Peru thanks to its charming communities and stunning scenery. The valley also boasts a concentration of Inca sites including Ollantaytambo, whose narrow cobblestone streets have survived pavement-pounding and continuous inhabitation since the 13th century, and Pisac, a magnet for spirit-seekers.
Sonesta Posada del Inca Yucay has a lovely location in the depths of the Sacred Valley of the Incas, a 1.5 hour drive from the city of Cuzco. The hotel is also ideally situated for the train service departing from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes for Machu Picchu. Once an 18th century monastery, the colonial charms are still evident in this 88 room property set amongst beautiful gardens. The Sone...
Sol y Luna is one of the Sacred Valley’s most reputable properties and as part of the Relais & Châteaux brand, guests can expect signature service. The lodge is home to 43 individual casitas (small houses), each surrounded by lush gardens filled with native plants and flowers. Throughout the lodge, guests can marvel at displays of Peruvian art and tapestries, relax at the outstanding spa and enjo...
Located among picturesque fields and towering mountains on the banks of the Urubamba River, this attractive Belmond hotel is built with natural materials to resemble an authentic Andean village. Situated at a lower altitude than Cuzco, the Rio Sagrado, A Belmond Hotel, Sacred Valley is a perfect environment in which to acclimatise when first arriving in the region. The hotel was constructed ...
- Learn about the Peruvian history in Lima
- Explore the vibrant markets and ancient ruins of the Sacred Valley
- See the magnificent structure of Machu Picchu
- Visit the Brazilian and Argentinian sides of Iguazu Falls
- Stroll around the historic city of Lima
- Explore the charming town of Ollantaytambo
- Marvel at the breathtaking sight of Machu Picchu
- See the Moai statues in Easter Island
- Enjoy the stunning views of the Urubamba River
- Witness a breathtaking sunrise at the iconic Machu Picchu
- Journey through Peruvian Highlands onboard the luxurious Belmond Andean Explorer
- Visit the key highlights of Lima including Plaza de Armas
- Enjoy the stunning views of Salinas y Aguada Blanca National Reserve
- Navigate the sparkling Lake Titicaca by boat
- Take the luxurious Belmond Sleeper Train to Cuzco
- Learn the history of the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu
- Explore the Peruvian Amazon with your knowledgeable guide
- Learn more about the rich indigenous culture of the Sacred Valley
- Take a tour around the ancient citadel of Machu Picchu
- See the chocolate-making process in Cuzco
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details