Each Private Reserves has its own character and unique facilities including spa treatment areas, gyms, children’s tree houses, water slides and personal butler.
The five Reserves boast exceptional accommodations in terms of space and quality of furnishings, all constructed using traditional materials.
The villas have the luxury of being situated in a natural paradise on a stunning island providing the backdrop to the aqua blue of the ocean. Guests at the villas really will be able to experience the ultimate in luxury. For those wishing to explore further, excursions are available to the nearby island of Mai Si.
The villas have been created using natural materials to give a feeling of being immersed in the surroundings of the island. The emphasis has been placed on luxurious living coupled with excellent service and without doubt, the villas provide this with the bedrooms and bathrooms coming complete with all modern luxuries. Many villas have bedrooms which open out onto stunning infinity pools with views out to the horizon, capturing the essence of the resort’s beauty.
- 9 Bedrooms
- Sleeps 21
- Beach Nearby
- Private Pool
1/2 - Beautiful beach view at Private Reserves at Soneva Kiri
2/2 - Lounge bar at Private Reserves at Soneva Kiri
• Sleeps 8 - 12
• Bedrooms 1-6: All bedrooms are light and airy with panoramic views and designed in the typical style of the area.
• Room Facilities: All rooms come with luxurious en-suite facilities and air conditioning.
• Pool: Each villa has a private swimming pool and an impressive pool area for sunbathing.
• Staff: “Mr. and Mrs. Friday” will greet guests and be on hand 24h a day for the whole stay to cater for any demands.
There wide range of restaurants available under the expert guidance of head chef Jaume Esperalba offers guests with every culinary option from informal dining on the beach to formal gastronomic delights in the evening. The beautiful island of Koh Kood offers a paradise of natural beauty and this can be explored on nature trails or escorted hikes. In addition the underwater delights can be explored via scuba diving or snorkeling sessions and there is even the possibility of hiring a catamaran boat for a more thrilling experience.
• Watersports: A variety of watersports are available on resort.
• Restaurants: A number of restaurants and bars are available on the resort.
• Beaches: The villas have direct access to its own private beach on the Caribbean Ocean.
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details