It is completely private with sea on three sides, and has everything you need to hide away in delightful seclusion, surrounded by a spectacular setting - making it one of the most private and secluded tropical island escapes in the Caribbean.
Even Rock Cottage's private jetty can double as a sundeck. From here you can swim and snorkel in the calm water, or kayak across to the stretch of beach at Langford Bay. Rock Cottage has the best of both worlds; its location is pure virgin coastline without a building in sight on one side, but then, if you feel like a bit of activity and the buzz of a crowd, the resort of Blue Waters is right there on the other, just a few minutes walk away.
The villa interiors are stunning with dramatic unspoiled panoramic views. There are two kitchens, one for the Maid at breakfast and one for the Chef to prepare sophisticated evening meals. The rooms look out onto a wraparound terrace built out to the cliff edge. The main living terrace, which is protected form the prevailing wind, is a lovely area in which to dine or relax and it has a couple of coconut palms for natural shade.
- Sleeps up to 9 adults and 3 children.
- Bedrooms 4/5. 4 bedrooms come with en suite bathrooms and a fifth with a small en suite shower.
- Room Facilities Spacious living areas with open-sided rooms and full entertainment systems, fully equipped kitchen with utilities and barbecue for outside culinary experiences.
- Plunge Pool with Jacuzzi.
- Staff Full time services of a Cook, Housekeeper, House porter, Gardener and Night Watchman, with Chef on request.