Nestled among 400 acres of tropical landscape on Jamaica's northern coast, the colonial-style Half Moon has been welcoming distinguished guests for over 50 years.
Rose Hall Villas present families, friends and groups with the ultimate in luxury and privacy and all set within a resort that has some of the finest facilities in the Caribbean.
The resort caters for everyone's needs, offering a crescent shaped sweep of golden sand, an abundance of sports, a spa, 6 restaurants and a world class golf course.
Feel free to relax and leave all the finer details to your own personal butler, housekeeper and cook. They will be happy to arrange whatever your heart desires; impromptu meals by the pool, a day at the Dolphin Lagoon, dinner reservations and more. They will stock your pantry, unpack your bags, and even assist in creating a special celebration.
Rose Hall Villa Facilities
- Staff of three, including a personal cook, butler and housekeeper
- Private swimming pool
- Oceanfront or garden setting
- Cable television, radio, DVD player, WiFi and telephone
- Golf cart for getting around the resort
- From four-to-seven bedrooms
- Bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and air conditioning
- Hairdryer and bathrobes in each bathroom
- Access to the resort’s facilities
- Safe for storing valuable
- Water sporting activities; motorized and non-motorized
- 18-hole championship golf course and academy
- Tennis 11 floodlit Tennis Courts and 4 Squash Courts.
- Children's Activity Village
- Equestrian Centre with 28 mounts.
- Spa Full service Spa and Health and Fitness Centre.
- Shopping Arcade
- 3 restaurants and 4 bars
Transfer time is 10 minutes from Donald Sangster Airport, Montego Bay.