Experience fascinating cultures, meet friendly locals and fall in love with the countries in our Africa portfolio.
From serene beaches to exhilarating safari rides, a trip to Africa can combine multiple holidays in one. Explore many sides of the continent on a multi-centre holiday that hops between African nations, or get under the skin of one country as you explore two or more different areas.
Add Kenya’s famous Masai Mara to the country’s soft white-sand beaches on the Indian Ocean coastline; combine a safari in Botswana with the spectacular Victoria Falls; enjoy a holiday to South Africa and experience the Rainbow Nation’s cityscapes and lush natural vistas. Explore vibrant Marrakech in Morocco and sample the delicious cuisine, or head to Egypt to take in the iconic sites and explore bustling Cairo.
Speak to our Travel Specialists for advice and inspiration on your dream multi-centre holiday. You could explore two sides to the same country, combine two African nations or even look further afield and combine an African holiday with one of our other destinations. Our team are experts in creating bespoke experiential holidays, and they will be happy to plan your ideal holiday with you.
- Discover the fantastic wines in the winelands or go up table mountain
- Enjoy your big five safari in a non malarial game reserve in the waterburg
- Enjoy the pristine beaches at Paradise cove with your luxurious room
- Stay in one of only 6 tented chalets at this lodge
- The Makalali reserve is rich in diverse game making your game viewing experience very rewarding
- Enjoy peace and tranquility in Mauritius at Paradise Cove - perfect for couples or honeymoons
- The Taj Hotel in Cape Town is centrally situated to take in the city and see all of the highlights of Cape Town
- Whale watching is between July and November and can be done from Plettenberg
- Also a non malarial reserve, Shamwari offers superb big five game viewing in luxury
- Visit Table Mountain, Cape Point, the Winelands, Robben Island and the penguins of Boulders Beach
- Amazing views over Table Mountain or the waterfront depending on room type
- Stay at Eagle's Crag Lodge for uninterrupted views over the surrounding rock faces with eagles soaring past
- Discover Kirstenbosch gardens, Table Mountain and the winelands - an easy drive from the Cape Cadogan
- Lion Sands River Lodge is superb for game viewing as it is in the Sabi Sand game reserve
Enjoy the ultimate South African adventure by combining a stay at Sir Richard Branson’s Ulusaba Private Game Reserve with a break at the luxurious Mont Rochelle hotel. The former is the epitome of safari chic, with incredible access to local wildlife as well as luxurious amenities. Mont Rochelle is set in the Cape wine country,...
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details