Here at the Inspiring Travel Company we’re renowned for our vast selection of tours and tailor-made holidays, creating and inspiring you with itineraries which will really get you into the heart of a destination.
Our experts have incredible knowledge of our global portfolio, almost always thanks to their first-hand experience. As such they have crafted dozens of inspirational tours on our website to whet your appetite for this kind of travel.
Alongside these suggestions, they are also delighted to put together tailor-made tours, shaped with your own personal wishes to make a completely unique itinerary.
So what do we mean when we refer to a ‘tour’? Essentially this kind of travel is a way to really go deep into an area or country, or to indulge a particular interest. The itinerary is filled with exciting sights and must-sees, but it also allows for down-time too, so you have time to reflect on each exciting new element of your journey and make the most of soaking up somewhere new. Because each Inspiring Travel Company tour is tailor-made, there’s also endless scope to personalise your trip; for example staying in a particular hotel, adding in an experience from your bucket list, or a touch more luxury to your adventure with first-class flights and private transfers.
Take a browse below and you’ll see what we mean. From whole country tours like our 12-night Discover Malaysia or 7-night Taste of Sri Lanka tours, to our more focused itineraries, such as the American Queen Steamboat Plus New Orleans Extension 11-night tour, or the Highlights of Kerala 13-night tour in India.
What we recommend is whether you already know what kind of tour you’re after, or you’re seeking expert support for a tailor-made tour; you first speak to an Inspiring Travel Specialist for guidance and personal insight that will ensure your tour is extraordinarily unforgettable.
- Chobe National Park has the highest population of elephants in Africa
- Wildlife-rich reserve ideal for spotting the 'Big Five'
- Discover the waterways of the pristine Okavango Delta in a traditional Mokoro canoe
- Sundowner cruises in luxury custom built boats
- Opportunity to do night drives and walks
- with the biggest population of elephants in Chobe but also here at the elephant trust at Stanley's
- Spend a night under the stars in the wilderness
- Witness one of the seven wonders of Africa
- Perfectly located offering prime game viewing
- Sun and white sandy beaches for the ultimate in relaxation
- This lodge is away from the crowds and has only six tents
- Watch the world renowned Great Migration as it passes through the Masai Mara
- Experience luxury on the beaches of Zanzibar
- Zanzibar Island is rich in history and has so many cultures to discover
- Watch how the scenery changes as you pass through these beautiful areas
- Some of the best wildlife viewing is in the Hwange national park
- Your hotel is in a prime location to take in this amazing sight
- Spend two nights on the Chobe River watching game at your leisure
- Spend time up close with big cats learning about the conservation efforts in place
- Diverse wildlife viewing at stunning National Parks - especially around waterholes
- Learn how the animals have had to adapt to harsh environments to survive
- The Skeleton Coast has many shipwrecks dotted along the coast line, with the towering dunes in the background
- Salazie, Cilaos and Mafate - some of the most beautiful scenery is Africa
- Still active, Piton De La Fournaise is a highlight on any travellers' list
- Enjoy your time on this beautiful beach in the sunshine
- As the Great Migration moves annually, the Serengeti becomes the prime location to view it
- This fascinating sight has so much to offer including the rich wildlife and astonishing scenery
- Lake Manyara is famous for its pink colour during the season when the flamingoes migrate
- The Selous National park has some of the highest concentrations of game in Africa
- Sunset cruises as well as 4x4 game drives allow for game viewing from all angles
- There is a wealth of activities on the island, but also ideal to relax in the sunshine on the beaches
- Meet the local people and visit their island whilst you discover the history and their heritage
- Walk in the forests or along the protected beaches whilst on the look out for endemic wildlife and birds
- relax on the beautiful sun kissed beaches
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details