Here at the Inspiring Travel Company we’re renowned for our vast selection of tours and tailor-made holidays, creating and inspiring you with itineraries which will really get you into the heart of a destination.
Our experts have incredible knowledge of our global portfolio, almost always thanks to their first-hand experience. As such they have crafted dozens of inspirational tours on our website to whet your appetite for this kind of travel.
Alongside these suggestions, they are also delighted to put together tailor-made tours, shaped with your own personal wishes to make a completely unique itinerary.
So what do we mean when we refer to a ‘tour’? Essentially this kind of travel is a way to really go deep into an area or country, or to indulge a particular interest. The itinerary is filled with exciting sights and must-sees, but it also allows for down-time too, so you have time to reflect on each exciting new element of your journey and make the most of soaking up somewhere new. Because each Inspiring Travel Company tour is tailor-made, there’s also endless scope to personalise your trip; for example staying in a particular hotel, adding in an experience from your bucket list, or a touch more luxury to your adventure with first-class flights and private transfers.
Take a browse below and you’ll see what we mean. From whole country tours like our 12-night Discover Malaysia or 7-night Taste of Sri Lanka tours, to our more focused itineraries, such as the American Queen Steamboat Plus New Orleans Extension 11-night tour, or the Highlights of Kerala 13-night tour in India.
What we recommend is whether you already know what kind of tour you’re after, or you’re seeking expert support for a tailor-made tour; you first speak to an Inspiring Travel Specialist for guidance and personal insight that will ensure your tour is extraordinarily unforgettable.
- Discover the diversity landscapes and history while visiting all four of Atlantic Canada's provinces
- Experience the World's Highest Tides in New Brunswick and Hike a section of the new 700km Island Walk at Prince Edward Island
- Spend a day on one of Canada's most spectacular scenic drives - The Cabot Trail
- Spot the incredible humpback whales in Newfoundland and Labrador
- Dramatic south coast scenery
- Visit the mighty Skogafoss Falls
- Off-Road drive along black sand beaches
- Witness the Northern Lights
- Iceland's Golden Circle Tour
- Gullfoss Falls and Haukadalur geothermal area
- Witness Iceland's Midnight Sun
- Iceland's Golden Circle
- Gullfoss Geysir and Waterfall,
- UNESCO listed Thingvellir National Park and Langjokull Glacier
- Free time is to explore the vibrant streets of Reykjavik
- Enjoy snorkelling in the clear waters of Komodo Island
- Follow the trail to Banunggulung for Komodo dragon spotting
Gliding gracefully through the sea on a tall ship with crisp white sails and shining teak decks... what better way to embark on a Southeast Asian adventure? Starting and ending in Bali, Star Clippers returns to Indonesia again in Summer 2020, visiting many remote and fascinating places that other larger cruise ships simply can't reach. The Star Clipper combines nostalgic nautical touches with high...
- Marvel at the ancient temple complex of Angkor Wat
- Visit the Buddhist monastery of Banteay Kdei
- Immerse yourself in local life on a boat trip to Tonle Sap Lake
- Interact with the locals during a traditional game of petanque in Luang Prabang
- Enjoy some free time at the breathtaking Kuang Si Waterfalls
- Witness Khmer cultural dance by the riverside of Phnom Penh
- Explore the beautiful ancient temple complex of Angkor Wat
- Enjoy a welcome dinner at Phnom Penh's top restaurant serving authentic Khmer cuisine
- Have a traditional lunch in one of the picnic huts at the foot of Oudong Mountain
- Watch a traditional Apsara dance performance during your dinner at Raffles Hotel in Siem Reap
- Join a cooking class and learn how to combine local spices at a beautiful countryside home
- Take a city tour in a typical cyclo visiting Wat Phnom, the National Museum and the Royal Palace
- Visit Angkor Wat at sunrise for an unforgettable view of the temples
- Learn the art of Khmer cooking with a Royal Khmer Cuisine Cooking Class
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details