Africa has it all. The majesty of the Big Five wandering the rolling plains of the Serengeti. Cosmopolitan Cape Town’s vibrant cityscape. The endless dramatic ochre sand dunes of Namibia. The hustle and bustle of Nairobi. The azure seas and white sands of Zanzibar. The vast swathes of lush and verdant Rwandan forest. The continent of Africa is so diverse, so fascinating and so awe-inspiring that it’s no wonder it plants a seed in so many of its visitors, leaving a burning desire to return.
Our Africa tours provide the perfect opportunity to take in plenty of the wonders this sprawling continent has to offer. Tailor-made and completely bespoke, the tour we create for you is entirely driven by your desires. In a continent which can allow for every opportunity, we will take you as far as your imagination allows, and beyond. This is a tour like no other. Let us take care of every last detail, from handpicking hotels to finding once-in-a-lifetime activities and opportunities. We will build your perfect holiday experience, and do all of the legwork, so all you have to do is sit back and enjoy the tailormade holiday of your dreams.
For many holiday-makers, of course, Africa’s first draw is its game reserves. These areas of outstanding natural beauty are home to many of the world’s most majestic creatures. But even safari-focused tours come in many different shapes and sizes.
Be propelled silently through the waters of Botswana’s Okavango Delta in a dug-out Makoro canoe, gliding amongst the prehistoric ridged spines of crocodiles, beneath the shrieks and cries of exotic birds, alongside a silently watchful lioness, taking a drink. Be served a three course evening meal beside a watering hole, beneath a canopy speckled with galaxies of stars, against the backdrop of the constant sounds of life in the bush.
Experience amazing hospitality (and inspiring national parks, such as the Lower Zambezi) in Zambia. A visit to Victoria Falls, named Mosi-Oa-Tunya (Smoke that Thunders) by locals, is a must. South Africa, alternatively, offers renowned winelands, fine dining and the cosmopolitan shine of Cape Town.
Away from safari life amongst the baobabs and sausage trees, Africa enjoys some of the most dramatic and perfect coastline in the world. Snorkel amongst dolphins and even whales in the crystal clear azure seas off Zanzibar, or head 225 kilometres off the coast of West Africa, from Gabon, to tiny São Tomé and Principe, in the Gulf Of Guinea to experience life in an undisturbed African island paradise.
The many wonders of Africa provide something to captivate everyone, whatever your age or interests. From that special, private trip as a couple, to a family holiday that will create a lifetime of memories, to an always-dreamt-of retirement treat - we can shape a holiday to Africa that will take in all of your wildest dreams.
Africa’s past and present is shaped by millenia of history. This land of plenty will confront you with so many fantastic experiences, places, and people. If you need help shaping your dream holiday, speak to one of our experts and let us create your ideal, bespoke, once-in-a-lifetime African tour.
- Sundowner cruises in luxury custom built boats
- Opportunity to do night drives and walks
- with the biggest population of elephants in Chobe but also here at the elephant trust at Stanley's
- Spend a night under the stars in the wilderness
- Chobe National Park has the highest population of elephants in Africa
- Wildlife-rich reserve ideal for spotting the 'Big Five'
- Discover the waterways of the pristine Okavango Delta in a traditional Mokoro canoe
- Witness one of the seven wonders of Africa
- Perfectly located offering prime game viewing
- Sun and white sandy beaches for the ultimate in relaxation
- This lodge is away from the crowds and has only six tents
- Watch the world renowned Great Migration as it passes through the Masai Mara
- Experience luxury on the beaches of Zanzibar
- Zanzibar Island is rich in history and has so many cultures to discover
- Watch how the scenery changes as you pass through these beautiful areas
- Some of the best wildlife viewing is in the Hwange national park
- Your hotel is in a prime location to take in this amazing sight
- Spend two nights on the Chobe River watching game at your leisure
- Spend time up close with big cats learning about the conservation efforts in place
- Diverse wildlife viewing at stunning National Parks - especially around waterholes
- Learn how the animals have had to adapt to harsh environments to survive
- The Skeleton Coast has many shipwrecks dotted along the coast line, with the towering dunes in the background
- Salazie, Cilaos and Mafate - some of the most beautiful scenery is Africa
- Still active, Piton De La Fournaise is a highlight on any travellers' list
- Enjoy your time on this beautiful beach in the sunshine
- As the Great Migration moves annually, the Serengeti becomes the prime location to view it
- This fascinating sight has so much to offer including the rich wildlife and astonishing scenery
- Lake Manyara is famous for its pink colour during the season when the flamingoes migrate
- The Selous National park has some of the highest concentrations of game in Africa
- Sunset cruises as well as 4x4 game drives allow for game viewing from all angles
- There is a wealth of activities on the island, but also ideal to relax in the sunshine on the beaches
- Meet the local people and visit their island whilst you discover the history and their heritage
- Walk in the forests or along the protected beaches whilst on the look out for endemic wildlife and birds
- relax on the beautiful sun kissed beaches
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details