Asia is the largest and most populated continent in the world. Taking up almost a third of the planet’s landmass, Asia is a continent of juxtapositions, of beauty, and of plenty. Are you looking to retreat and relax beneath cobalt blue skies, lying on white sands by turquoise shores? Do you seek to delve into some of the world’s most important heritage sites, hubs of religion, architectural wonders, pillars of history?
Is it more your style to dive into the cosmopolitan hustle and bustle in the excitement of sprawling cities? Or is a holiday about panoramic vistas, trekking through verdant, undulating hills, lush tropical jungle or sulphurous, volcanic panoramas, meeting exotic, rare wildlife en route? Asia is the key to all these experiences, and more. To fully explore Asia would take many lifetimes - so let us create the right tour for you; a holiday set to stimulate your senses. Our fully bespoke, tailored tour holidays revolve, entirely, around you. Explore Asia your way.
Looking down from the Buddhist temples perching high up in the hills of Bhutan, you truly are looking at life tucked away from the modern world. This tiny kingdom, known as the Land of the Thunder Dragon, is set high up in the Himalayas and is proudly independent. Having never been colonised, its identity is sure-footed, and founded in Buddhist benevolence. This is, after all, the country that pioneered the idea of Gross National Happiness as a way of assessing the collective wellbeing of its population.
Asia’s vast swathes of perfect white beach against cobalt waters are hard to beat, for utter relaxation and retreat from the daily grind, in the most peaceful of environs. Plump for Thailand’s Koh Samui for island community and spectacular beaches. The island of Bali offers the warmest of welcomes; pure hospitality and colourful culture. If you’d like to combine your beach relaxation with both amazing wildlife and delicious cuisine, alternatively, Malaysia is a sure-fire hit.
This continent truly covers the broadest spectrum of experiences. Man-made history comes in the form of temples, palaces and monuments from across the centuries, alongside the most bustling, modern and high-tech cities. The continent is scattered with places of religious contemplation for many faiths, including the Buddhist monasteries of Bhutan, the Hindu (and then Buddhist) temples of Cambodia, such as Prasat Preah Vihear, Koh Ker or Angkor Wat, the ultimate architecture of heartbreaking love and loss which is the mausoleum of the Taj Mahal, or cruise along the Ganges taking in Varanasi, Hinduism’s direct link between earthly life and the life beyond. Singapore and Hong Kong, meanwhile, are known for being at the cutting edge; cities with both amazing history and a fantastic modern buzz on offer as buildings climb ever skyward and the city throbs and hums with life.
We can’t even begin to highlight all of the awe-inspiring locations that Asia has to offer. If you want to discover this continent and all it has to offer, why not get one of our specialists to give you a free callback today?
- Visit some of the sites including China Town and Central Market
- Take a guided night jungle walk
- Learn all about tea and how its made
- Enjoy a culinary-historical adventure to savour the best Ipoh has to offer
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Cochin with your guide
- Immerse yourself in the peace and tranquillity of Munnar
- See some wildlife at Periyar National Park
- Meander through the backwaters of Kumarakom onboard your private houseboat
- Get up close and help to feed the elephants
- Take a jungle river canoe trip down the Sok River
- Go on a jungle trek and enjoy lunch served in the rainforest
- Choose the gorgeous beach, beautiful pool or pampering Spa for wonderful relaxation
- See the contrast of the old and new Delhi during your guided tour
- Witness the sunrise at the beautiful Taj Mahal
- Enjoy morning and evening game drives at Ranthambore National Park
- Discover some of the highlights of the pink city of Jaipur
- Take in the major sights of Old & New Delhi on a full day guided tour
- Explore some of the best architectural wonders of Agra
- Visit some of the highlights of Jaipur with your guide
- Experience the Indian Summers at Shimla
- Explore the Old and New Delhi with your guide
- See Jaipur's main and beautiful sights
- Track the elusive Bengal Tiger at Ranthambore National Park
- Marvel at the beauty of the Taj Mahal in Agra
- Explore Cochin's highlights including the Dutch Palace with your guide
- Enjoy cruising the backwaters of Kumarakom on your private houseboat
- Have some relaxing time by the beaches of Kovalam
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On Hand When
You Need Us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details