- Enjoy a special tour and tasting at a traditional family-run limoncello farm
- Take a private sunset tour along the beautiful Amalfi coast in your own gozzo boat
- Embark on a private yacht excursion from Sorrento to Capri and take in more stunning views
- Receive a guided tour of Capri’s old town and visit its historic perfume factory
- Enjoy a walking tour of Ragusa Ibla including a visit of the atelier of a Sicilian cart master
- Call at the massive Cathedral and see the 6th-century-B.C Temple of Apollo in Ortigia
- Complete a walk up Europe’s largest active volcano, Mount Etna
- Visit Concetto and Valentina’s farm where they cultivate the famous “Romana” almond and enjoy a homely lunch
- Tour a traditional farmhouse that produces organic mozzarella, guided by the owner.
- Visit Alberobello, a World Heritage Site and home of the world famous trulli.
- Take part in an authentic cooking class, using fresh local ingredients.
- Explore the coast of Salento on a private boat excursion with a professional skipper.
- Enjoy the beauty and produce of the Chianti countryside, with its vineyards and olive groves.
- A private hot air balloon flight over the rolling hills of Tuscany.
- Visit Pienza and discover the “perfect city” – a UNSECO World Heritage site.
- Explore the Abbey of Sant'Antimo, a Benedectine Monastery dating back to the 8th Century.
- Be treated to a private tour of Lake Como on a “Venetian style” wooden motorboat.
- Explore the scenery of Lake Como in your own vintage Italian car.
- Enjoy a private gourmet picnic lunch on a secluded island on Lake Como.
- Take a cable car to Brunate for stunning views of the Alps and lake.
- Join a guided walking tour among the narrow streets and charming markets of Palermo.
- Meet the Princess during a tour of the palace Alliata di Pietratagliata.
- Visit an oil mill and get a tasting of the famous Sicilian extra virgin olive oil.
- Enjoy a private guided tour of the Valley of the Temples, a Greek site from 582 BC.
- Indulge in the geothermal waters and natural treatments at the incredible Blue Lagoon Spa
- Unique opportunity to see an active volcano as it erupts lava from its crater
- Relax in a remote location with a fabulous spa at Deplar Farm
- Explore the beautiful Troll Peninsula with an array of outdoor activities
- Take a boat trip around the island of Folegandros to discover caves, reefs and snorkelling spots
- Join a certified dive instructor to get up close with Aegean marine life
- Receive a cookery lesson from a local Greek chef with freshly grown ingredients
- Taste fine Cycladic vintages with a wine and cheese tasting session
- Dramatic south coast scenery
- Visit the mighty Skogafoss Falls
- Off-Road drive along black sand beaches
- Witness the Northern Lights
- Iceland's Golden Circle Tour
- Gullfoss Falls and Haukadalur geothermal area
- Witness Iceland's Midnight Sun
Our World, Your Way
One of the most trusted names in luxury travel
Over 40 years’ experience in worldwide holidays
Fully bonded and protected
We use our first-hand expertise to create a bespoke holiday
We’ve spent years establishing industry-leading contacts
Insider knowledge: our team travel to all our destinations
We get to know you personally, so your trip is perfect for you
You’ll be looked after by your own personal Travel Specialist
From meet & greets to private transfers – we’ll make it happen
On hand when
you need us
24/7 assistance throughout your holiday
Our travel experts take care of you every step of the way
Our dedicated concierge team will take care of all the details