- Be treated to a private tour of Lake Como on a “Venetian style” wooden motorboat.
- Explore the scenery of Lake Como in your own vintage Italian car.
- Enjoy a private gourmet picnic lunch on a secluded island on Lake Como.
- Take a cable car to Brunate for stunning views of the Alps and lake.
- Best time to travel Apr - Oct
- Accommodation Throughout
It only takes one look over the calm blue waters, backdropped by stunning mountains and historic architectural masterpieces, to entirely fall in love with Lake Como. Home to some of the most incredible activities in Italy, it is the perfect place for a touring holiday.
It is easy to see why Europe’s deepest, and Italy’s third largest, lake attracts so many celebrity visitors. Nestled away in the foothills of the alps, traditional and devastatingly beautiful villas line water, each offering a glimpse into the history of the area, as well as stunning views across the world-famous lake. With Milan just a short drive away, invitations to explore are extended at the end of each one of the cobbled streets that wend their way through charming lakeside towns.
Experience the chic history of the region in a vintage car or tour the lake on a traditional wooden motorboat – however you want to experience the splendour of Lake Como, our Travel Specialists can tailor-make every element of your trip, from enchanting hotels to stunning restaurants.