- Explore Vancouver on a guided cycling tour or embark on a Sea Safari on Howe Sound.
- Enjoy the majestic Canadian Rockies via a spectacular train journey of Rocky Mountaineer.
- Join a guided hiking tour through Jasper National Park and explore its natural attractions.
- Take a full-day sightseeing excursion in Banff which includes Banff Gondola to the top of Sulphur Mountain.
- Best time to travel MAY - SEP
- Accommodation Throughout
- International Flights
Our 10-night Journey Through the Clouds Outdoor Adventures tour includes the iconic two-day Rocky Mountaineer rail journey from Vancouver to Jasper plus sightseeing and soft adventures in Vancouver, Jasper, Lake Louise and Banff. Vancouver can be explored on a guided cycle tour or Howe Sound on a Sea Safari, take a gentle 3-hour hike through Jasper National Park and the Ice Explorer on to the middle of Athabasca Glacier. Glide over Lake Louise in an authentic cedar canoe and float down Bow River on an inflatable raft. Travel to dizzy heights at the top of Sulphur Mountain on the Banff Gondola and take in spectacular bird’s-eye views of mountains and glaciers in a helicopter flight seeing tour.